[LRUG] [JOBS] Full-stack developer role at Snapppt

James Riley james at snapppt.com
Mon Dec 11 05:55:41 PST 2017

Hey LRUG!

James here, long time LRUG visitor, Rubyist and general full-stack
developer. I'm now part of the small team at Snapppt, based in West London
- where we are building a platform in the social media analytics space.
Having recently received funding from a range of well connected investors -
we're looking to immediately expand and bring on a strong senior developer
or two.

Our current technology stack includes Ruby on Rails, Angular/Typescript,
MongoDB/MySQL and a growing use of machine learning and big data tools and
technologies - in an around AWS and Google Compute Cloud. We're a small
team, passionate about writing quality code, testing, continuous
integration (we use CircleCI), automation (we have visual regression and
end to end tests) and take what we do seriously, but not ourselves.

If you're a passionate and experienced developer looking to jump into a
project that's exciting (and crazy challenging) on all levels - from the
technology to the competitive arena we're in, do reach out to me at
james at snapppt.com (or @mrjamesriley on Twitter). We're a tiny team (4 at
present!), so you'll be able to have massive impact and a say in where we
go next. Plus we have gym rings in the office. And ketone meters.

Will be at LRUG tonight - catch me there!
Or via email. Or both. Let's go crazy.

P.S - what you currently see at getsnapppt.com is only the tip of iceberg
in so far as the Snapppt project. What is exciting and in the works has
been since (and loved) by many brands and digital agencies, but none of it
is public. Yet.

Oh and no recruiters just yet please.