[LRUG] LRUGerrsss unite! - (new dev LOOKING for WORK)

Rory Collins rorycollins at me.com
Tue Dec 12 02:08:32 PST 2017

Hell LRUG,

I'm a new LRUG-er and really enjoyed yesterday's meeting. I thought I'd say hello.

I've been learning ruby and various other languages and I really enjoy it. I find object orientated design particularly addictive and so have found Sandi Metz’s POODR to be a great read.  I am currently finishing up at Makers Academy - a 12 week intensive coding bootcamp - to focus on becoming better at writing code and would love to find an entry-level position or any work experience over the Christmas period.

So... if anyone's looking for a junior dev or intern or anything like that, then please ping me an email!

To gauge the sort of things I've done, you could have a look at my GitHub: https://github.com/RMCollins175 <https://github.com/RMCollins175>

Thanks! This is an awesome group and I'm looking forward to the next meeting. :)

Rory Collins