[LRUG] [JOBS] Fixers - Short term contract

Chris Lowder chris at fixers.co.uk
Tue Dec 12 03:54:36 PST 2017

Hi LRUG,

We looking for a contractor to join our London / Lisbon based team on a
short term contact.

We've been presented with an amazing commercial opportunity that has meant
we need to move quickly in a short space of time to add some country
specific features to our marketplace – one of which being in
integration with the Netherlands payment provider iDeal
<https://www.ideal.nl/>.

*A little about Fixers...*

Fixers <https://fixers.co.uk/> is the first online travel booking platform
that users will actually love.

Using a blend of human curation and sophisticated machine learning, Fixers
are the smart way to book. By getting to you know you, your tastes and
passions you’ll receive personalised recommendations for bookable trips -
starting with adventures, festivals and retreats. With Fixers, users are
able to discover more and book multiple elements of their trip on one
website, in one simple payment and with no booking fees.

We started Fixers because booking travel online today sucks.

We decided something had to change and set out to reimagine booking travel
from the ground up - starting with the worlds greatest adventures,
festivals and retreats.

Cheers,
Chris

--
*Chris Lowder*
*Founder & CTO*

*Fixers HQ*
*Huckletree West, 191 Wood Lane, Shepherd’s Bush, London W12 7FP *

*www.fixers.co.uk <http://www.wearefixers.co.uk/>*