[LRUG] [ANN] January meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 06:41:11 PST 2017

Hi all,

An update about prizes for this meeting.  We have arranged the following:

1. Copies of “99 Bottles of OOP” by Sandi Metz and Katrina Owen provided by
Unboxed (https://unboxed.co/)

2. Copies of “Exceptional Ruby” by Avdi Grimm provided by Explore (
https://www.explore-group.com/sectors/open-source/s505/)

3. Parcels of Pact coffee provided by Carwow (https://www.carwow.co.uk/)

Thanks to Unboxed, Explore, and Carwow for supporting us.  We’re always
happy to have more prizes though, if you think that’s something you could
help us out with please do get in touch with us at sponsors at lrug.org

Cheers!

Murray