[LRUG] [JOBS] Full Stack Developer at Happiness Works

Rich Aston rich at happinessworks.com
Mon Feb 20 08:09:10 PST 2017

At Happiness Works we're serious about creating a better world of work.

Founded by Nic Marks, a world expert in well-being measurement and TED
speaker, we’re taking over fifteen years experience of applied research and
turning it into products to help make better workplaces.

We're looking for an experienced developer to join our growing team and to
help build our next generation product.

Our research gives us a great insights into what makes people happy and
productive at work and we look to apply these ideas within our team.

We're flexible on working hours and locations.

Salary £50-60k depending on experience.

For more information about the role and to apply please visit:

http://jobs.happinessworks.com/full-stack-developer/en

Cheers,

Rich

CTO & Co-founder