[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby/Go Developer at Geckoboard (Full-Time or Contract)

Leo Cassarani leo at geckoboard.com
Thu Feb 23 08:00:05 PST 2017

Hi LRUG!

We're looking for a Ruby/Go developer to join Geckoboard <https://www.geckoboard.com/> and help us rethink how our customers get their data onto our platform. We have a lot of interesting, creative work ahead of us, and a fantastic environment with a supportive team, flexible working conditions, and an open culture that values learning and personal development.

Our stack is a bunch of Ruby (mostly Sinatra) services alongside a lot of Go code that runs our "data pipeline". You don't need professional experience in Go, as we'll help you learn it. As for Ruby, if you've worked on a reasonably complex Rails app before, we'd love to hear from you :)

This is a full-time, on-site, London-based position, but you'll be able to WFH as needed. In addition, we're also interested in hearing from contractors who are available now or in the next few weeks for a 4–6 week engagement (preferably London-based).

All the details are in the job ad here: https://www.geckoboard.com/careers/#op-155708-backend-developer <https://www.geckoboard.com/careers/#op-155708-backend-developer>

You can find out more about Geckoboard and how we work on here: https://www.geckoboard.com/about-us/ <https://www.geckoboard.com/about-us/>

Cheers,
Leo

P.S. If you're a recruiter, please don't email back.