[LRUG] [JOBS] Freelancer. And some reflections.

Thomas Buckley-Houston tom at tombh.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 02:23:46 PST 2017

Wow Evgeny, I really appreciate the feedback. It gives me a much more
digestible perspective than, "no, sorry, not at the moment" (which is
of course a legitimate response itself).

I should have mentioned though that all the places I'm applying
clearly express remote focuses or remote friendliness. So I totally
understand your preference for face to face, it's a basic human medium
we've evolved over millions of years. And I love your;

> I need a person who will look at the company and figure out how to prevent half the tickets from appearing.

Also perhaps I could make clearer that I'm not just looking for short
term contracts. I'd love a permanent part time role, I just have no
need for the kind of money full time involves.

Anyway, like I said, this is such a first-world problem. But still I
very much appreciate the feedback.