[LRUG] The Ruby Book Club Podcast Reads 'Refactoring'

Nadia Odunayo nodunayo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 13:10:22 PST 2017

Hi LRUG,

The Ruby Book Club Podcast is now reading ‘Refactoring: The Ruby Edition <https://www.amazon.co.uk/Refactoring-Ruby-Addison-Wesley-Professional/dp/0321984137>’. If you’ve always wanted to read the book, now is your chance to read along with us! We’ve just released the 6th episode of the series. You can find all of the episodes here, including old episodes where we discuss '99 Bottles’ and ‘Confident Ruby': http://rubybookclub.com/episodes <http://rubybookclub.com/episodes>

If you do have a listen, please send your feedback to hello at rubybookclub.com <mailto:hello at rubybookclub.com> or tweet us @rubybookclub <https://twitter.com/rubybookclub>. We’re always looking for ways to improve.

Thank you very much,

Nadia & Saron