[LRUG] CFP for lightning talks in Feb

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 07:48:48 PST 2017

If you weren’t at the meeting last night you won’t know that I’ve got
plenty of volunteers to talk in Feb.  This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t stop
volunteering to talk, just that you most likely won’t get a slot at the Feb
meeting if you do.  There are plenty of opportunities to talk at future
LRUG meetings though (from April onwards).

Thanks to everyone that has volunteered so far!