[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby roles: mid, senior & lead

Thayer Prime thayer at team-prime.com
Thu Jul 13 03:00:38 PDT 2017

Hi LRUG

Long time no speak, I hope you're well and managing to get out in the
sun a bit. Don't forget to stretch, and drink some water.

I'm working with three clients at the moment all hiring ruby devs. Mid
level, senior level and lead tech - the lead tech is for the *tech* -
the people lead bit is covered.

All the roles are in lovely companies (you know us, we only work with
places making the world better, not worse) and based in Old Street,
Angel, and Southbank.

* Mids £50-60k - really lovely product based company, good mentoring,
airy gorgeous offices, rather "hip" both in team and offices :) Old
Street.
* Seniors £65-75k - edutech product, helping students massively -
smart team with a great mission, a two min walk from Angel Tube.
* Lead £75-85k - a company run so well that the devs stay there for on
average 5 year stints. Beautiful offices, Southbank. "Make love, not
war." is all I'll say about that.

The lead one is really interesting because it can either be straight
tech leading, or if you are a senior who'd like to be mentored to a
lead role, they will do that over a 6 month period. Unusual
opportunity, and an excellent way to learn on the job.

Not posting company names as I normally do, because I've had feedback
form clients that they then get barraged with calls from Friendly
Recruiters which they don't like. But if you drop me a line letting me
know which level you're keen on I'm happy to send you the details
straight away: company, full job description and specification.

Cheers all.

Thayer

--
Thayer Prime