[LRUG] [JOBS] Payment Card Solutions looking for senior Rails developer

Rob Anderson rob.anderson at paymentcardsolutions.co.uk
Mon Jun 12 04:58:29 PDT 2017

Hi LRUG

We're looking for a senior Rails developer to be based either in our London
or Suffolk offices.

Payment Card Solutions was founded in 2006 to provide Mastercard-branded
prepaid cards to businesses and consumers across the EU.  Today we service
thousands of businesses and process more than £200M in payments annually,
mainly for corporates looking to manage expenses, payroll or customer
payouts.

Our platform is built on Rails, with a lightweight frontend incorporating a
small amount of JS.  The role involves working closely with the CTO to
develop new features and bug fixes.  This is a hands-on coding role, but
also involves working with and managing a team of more junior developers
who work remotely.  The role is mainly on site in either of our offices, so
you need to be able to get to one of them at least 3 days per week.
Competitive salary, depending on experience.

I'm happy to hear from recruiters, but this is a permanent role which will
not be suitable for contractors or agencies.

Thanks

Rob

--

Rob Anderson CTO

Payment Card Solutions (UK) Ltd

3A The Plough Brewery, 516 Wandsworth Road, London SW8 3JX

Office: +44 (0) 20 3137 3422 | Mob: +44 (0) 7767 623794

[image: PCS Email Logo] <http://www.paymentcardsolutions.co.uk>

[image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bread-for-Business-Prepaid-Card/1453603974852717>
 [image: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/breadcards> [image: Linkedin]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/payment-card-solutions-uk-ltd?trk=cp_followed_name_payment-card-solutions-uk-ltd>

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the
taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.
E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they
can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates
with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Payment Card
Solutions (UK) Ltd is not responsible for errors or omissions in this
message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use
of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and
any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company.