[LRUG] [JOBS] Simply Business Developer Roles

Hiral Patel hiral.patel at simplybusiness.co.uk
Mon Mar 6 04:35:59 PST 2017

Hi All,

We are looking for several Developers (Mid-level, Senior & Leads) to join
us here at Simply Business.

For those who don’t know us: we're in the FinTech space providing business
insurance to startups and SMEs. But if you are expecting the musty and
boring insurance stereotype, think again - our company culture is all about
technology, innovation and putting the customer first.

We're passionate about building the best workplace, and we like to think
we're on the right path as we've twice been voted 1st place winners of the
Sunday Times 'Top 100 Best Companies to Work For'.

It's exciting times here as we're expanding overseas, launching several new
products from scratch and it's also day 1 in our shiny new office!

We're now looking for talented people to join our team on a perm basis.

Here's our spec for both Senior and Lead positions:
http://www.simplybusiness.co.uk/media/pdf/jobs/senior_and_lead_developers.pdf

Our stack is mainly; Ruby, Scala, Python, MongoDB, Spark, Redshift,
RabbitMQ, Puppet, AWS, SASS, HAML, HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript.

We offer flexible hours, working from home, paid trips abroad (we're just
back from Barcelona and heading to Berlin this Summer), funding for
conferences, a relaxed office environment, fortnightly hackathons, and
regular socials. We pay competitive salaries with a 5% pension scheme in
addition to a fantastic “pick’n’mix” style package consisting of private
medical, gym benefits, extra holidays and more.

We're currently looking for a new candidate tracking system, so if you are
interested in learning more about our roles / applying; then please drop me
an email directly with your phone number and I can give you a call to tell
you more.

No recruitment agencies please :)

Best,
Hiral