[LRUG] Anonymous Hiring Masterclass and more

Thayer Prime thayer at team-prime.com
Tue Mar 7 12:45:05 PST 2017

Hi Lola,

Wanted to reply on list to congratulate you publicly on doing so much
awesome in making our tech community more inclusive. <applause/> :)

This is all really awesome, thanks for sharing. Team Prime
(http://www.team-prime.com) would love to help in any way we can be
useful: time, money, partnerships etc. Drop me a line off list, be
great to have tea and hatch some plans :) Just a few things I think we
can help with (for free), other than the obvious money thing:

* matching up your members with industry mentors, if appropriate
* advice on negotiation skills, and negotiation assistance any time
they're in need
* CV reviews
* general career advice
* .. anything else you think we can be useful for.

Thayer

--
Thayer Prime

http://www.linkedin.com/in/thayerprime