[LRUG] [JOBS] Backend engineers at OpenCorporates

Ben Symonds ben.symonds at opencorporates.com
Wed May 10 06:32:16 PDT 2017

Hi LRUG!

We at OpenCorporates are looking for backend engineers - see
https://blog.opencorporates.com/jobs-at-opencorporates for the details. In
brief, if you work at OpenCorporates you get to work with interesting
technology on a successful open data project which helps people fight
corruption, money laundering and organised crime. Which is a pretty cool
combo.

If it sounds like your kind of thing then please get in touch! The above
link has instructions, but feel free to drop me an email directly if you
have any questions etc.

Recruiters: if you are thinking about contacting us, please don't - we'll
contact you. Thanks.

Cheers,

Ben

--
Ben Symonds
Tech Lead

OpenCorporates :: The Open Database of the Corporate World
http://opencorporates.com
Blog: http://blog.opencorporates.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenCorporates

OpenCorporates is published by Chrinon Ltd, a company dedicated to
improving and publishing public data under an open licence that allows and
encourages reuse, including commercially. Registered in England, number
07444723.