[LRUG] [Jobs] Contract and full-time roles at TAB

Christine Ng christine.ng at theappbusiness.com
Mon Nov 20 06:48:54 PST 2017

Hey LRUGers,

TAB <http://www.theappbusiness.com> is growing and we’re looking for people
who are excited about the opportunity to make the world better through the
intelligent application of technology. We’ve got a number of roles open and
would love to hear from LRUGers!

>From our central London HQ, our 150-strong in-house team focus on making
the world work better by embedding our mobile expertise into ambitious
companies to deliver game-changing products. Read more about our work with
Tesco <https://www.theappbusiness.com/work/tesco-now>, Visa, Kingfisher,
RBS, TfL <https://www.theappbusiness.com/work/decelerator> and Unilever
<https://www.theappbusiness.com/work/one-view>.

Current vacancies

   -

   Senior Software Engineers (Permanent)
   <http://www.theappbusiness.com/join/engineering-senior-software-engineer>

As a Senior Engineer, you will be leading the overall design and
development of technical solution on your project teams, helping our
clients evolve their development practices (e.g. BDD, DevOps and Continuous
Delivery) and become a trusted mentor for the company.

   -

   Senior Ruby Engineer (Contract)
   <http://www.theappbusiness.com/join/engineering-senior-ruby-engineer-contractor>

We have a contract role on one of our crucial projects - where our client
provides weather and climate forecasting, research and reporting to the UK
and beyond. Your role will include evolving critical tooling, and
infrastructure. (Ruby 2.3.x/Rails 5.x)

Just starting out in your Ruby career? We’d love to hear from you too! Send
your CV and a short introduction to opportunities at theappbusiness.com.

We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.

Feel free to ping me if you have any questions at all.

Best,

Christine
Christine Ng
Talent Partner

The App Business
The Spitfire Building
71 Collier Street
London N1 9BE
+44 203 657 9785
www.theappbusiness.com

Tech Track 100 top 25 for fastest growth
<http://www.fasttrack.co.uk/league-tables/tech-track-100/league-table/?leagueyear=2015>
Sign up for TAB thinking - #TABUpdates <https://theappbusiness.curated.co/>
Twitter <http://twitter.com/theappbusiness> • LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/the-app-business> • Instagram
<http://instagram.com/theappbusiness> • Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/theappbusiness>

The App Business Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 01897720. Registered office: One Tudor Street, London
EC4Y 0AH.