[LRUG] [ JOBS ] Ruby Developer Contractor for London Charity

Leanne Delaney leannedelaney at morgan-law.com
Tue Sep 26 02:49:24 PDT 2017

Hello Ruby User Group Members,

I am working with an environmental Charity in London who are looking for a Ruby developer to help them for the next 3-4 months. They are based in Central London but are happy to work on a part-time basis with only two days on site and the rest remote.

The Day rate would be between £450-£500, which is a huge amount of money for a Charity to pay, but they understand the skill level required and want to be competitive in the market.

This organisation is a great place to work, they are going through a huge transformation, so we have quite a few contractors working in the projects team over the next year.

If you are interested to learn more please email me back or call me on 0207 747 6822

Many Thanks

Leanne Delaney

[cid:image001.gif at 01D336B4.4A3D2250]

Business Manager

Morgan Law

Clareville House 26-27 Oxendon Street London SW1Y 4EL

[cid:image002.png at 01D336B4.4A3D2250]<https://www.morgan-law.com/>

T: 020 7747 6822| E: Leannedelaney at morgan-law.com

[cid:image001.gif at 01D336B4.4A3D2250]

www.morgan-law.com<https://www.morgan-law.com/>

[cid:image001.gif at 01D336B4.4A3D2250]

View my profile<https://www.linkedin.com/in/yonca-ibrahim-8129955/>

[cid:image003.png at 01D336B4.4A3D2250]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/leanne-delaney-0387053a/>

[cid:image004.png at 01D336B4.4A3D2250]<https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/83372/>

[cid:image005.png at 01D336B4.4A3D2250]<https://twitter.com/MorganLaw>

[cid:image001.gif at 01D336B4.4A3D2250]

Morgan Law is an awarded recruitment supplier to the NHS and Wider Public Sector under the Crown Commercial Services Non Medical Non Clinical Framework.

[cid:image001.gif at 01D336B4.4A3D2250]

We would be grateful if you'd tell other people about us by reviewing us on

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D336B4.4A3D2250]<https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Morgan+Law/@51.5098273,-0.13371,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x487604d228598c49:0xa4eb811902dfbad7!8m2!3d51.509824!4d-0.131516>

[cid:image001.gif at 01D336B4.4A3D2250]

Morgan Law is committed to the REC/Job Centre Plus Diversity Pledge This message and any attachments to it is intended only for the individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or prohibited from disclosure or unauthorised use. If the recipient of this transmission is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message or its attachments other than by its intended recipient is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received it in error, please return it to the sender and destroy the message and/or copies in your possession. On the basis that you are the intended recipient then receipt of this e-mail by you represents your confirmation that you agree, or continue to agree, to be bound by our standard Terms and Conditions applicable to the transaction to which this e-mail relates. If you require a copy (or a replacement copy) of the applicable standard Terms and Conditions please e-mail your request by return.

[cid:image007.png at 01D336B4.4A3D2250]

[cid:image001.gif at 01D336B4.4A3D2250]