[LRUG] [JOBS] Last two days to apply!

Maël Stevens maelstevens at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 04:12:45 PDT 2017

Our charity, Survival International, is searching for a software crafter
who follows best practices and is able to write clean and maintainable
code. We are a supportive small team (3 devs, 1 sysadmin), tech agnostic,
non-corporate and have no clients, so we impose our own deadlines and make
our own decisions on the direction of our projects.

Our non-profit is a 48 years old global organisation that fights for the
rights of tribal peoples all around the world. So rather than building
another betting site, corporate app, or banking service, your work will be
actually making a difference and having a huge impact in the lives of these
people.

If all this sounds good to you and you are based in London, UK, you can
learn more about it here:
https://survival-international.breezy.hr/

The deadline is September 30, so you still have some time left!

and if you want to know more about the work our NGO does, we have a TED
talk as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN357QrUdEc