[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby / Ruby on Rails engineer based in London

Callum Dryden callum at bitpesa.co
Mon Aug 6 02:27:29 PDT 2018

Happy Monday all!

We are currently growing our engineering team in London (Tower Bridge) and
wanted to tap into some of the great talent that I know exists in this
mailing list. As a very brief introduction we are a startup originally
based in Kenya. We provide a platform to do currency exchange primarily
focusing on emerging markets and cryptocurrency. Our tech stack is vanilla
Ruby / Rails and we are currently in the process of migrating to a service
based architecture to support our continued growth.

If any of this sounds interesting please head over to
https://bitpesa.breezy.hr/, we would love to hear from you.

Thanks!
--
Callum Dryden