[LRUG] [SERVICES] Developer availability at HBS

Najaf Ali ali at happybearsoftware.com
Sun Aug 12 22:23:31 PDT 2018

LRUGの皆様 お早う御座います!
Hope you're all well! We are Happy Bear Software. If you haven't heard of us we
are a small Rails/JS agency and we're currently looking for new projects to work
on. We normally do well where you otherwise need a contractor or freelancer on
your team to help you ship high quality web application software. We work
remotely and currently operate from almost all the continents.
You can find out more about our approach to software development at this page,
or if you'd like to get right into the details of starting an engagement with us
please see our sales page here.

If you choose to engage us, you'll be working with someone from our senior
development team, which will be one or more of Kriszta, Steve, Kaitlyn, Dorothy,
or Esther.
Our recent and ongoing clients includeFreeAgent,Healios,DXW,TPO, andPaper
Cavalier.
If you'd like to discuss the potential of working together then please let me
know at your earliest convenience and we can have a call to determine if we're a
mutually good fit.
All the best,
Najaf Ali - Founder atHappy Bear SoftwareTimezone: JST (UTC + 9)LinkedIn |
Twitter |Medium |GitHub
P.S. Do I know you? If so I'd love to get on a call to catch up now that we're a
bit more settled, especially as I left a number of conversation threads open
before leaving. If not then if you're on this list and would like to talk with
me about anything then send me an email and I'd be happy to talk to you too.
P.P.S. Spoiler alert: everything here is really effing great. The food is
amazing, I'm losing weight, my skin is clearer, my voice is deeper, my crops are
more bountiful. Even the pavements are better. If you decide to visit Japan then
let me know and I'd love to show you around.