[LRUG] [JOBS] - Babylon Health - Ruby Engineer Roles (Contract and Perm)

Leigh Penfold leighpenfold89 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 08:06:21 PDT 2018

Hi,

I work internally here at Babylon Health on the hiring side and have been
speaking with a couple of Ruby Engineer colleagues who mentioned it would
be worth reaching out to the Ruby community here at LRUG.

We're currently looking for a number of Ruby Engineers on either a contract
or permanent basis to help support our global scale up so I wanted to reach
out and see if any LRUG members might be interested in hearing more about
the opportunities we have here.

As a company we're on a mission to put affordable, accessible healthcare
into the hands of everyone, globally; all powered by a powerful series of
AI's that can triage and diagnose patients, as well as predict future
ailments.

Here's a TED talk from our founder Ali Parsa to explain our mission:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiPEft_IvsU&t=765s

Feel free to reach out directly to me if this might be of interest and
you'd like to hear more.

Thanks,
Leigh