[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Ruby on Rails Developer at Skills Matter (London EC2, permanent)

Dylan Beattie dylan.beattie at skillsmatter.com
Wed Aug 15 02:54:46 PDT 2018

*Hello LRUG!Skills Matter is looking for an experienced Ruby/Rails
developer to join our dev team. For those of you who don’t know us, we’re
the company who run CodeNode, where LRUG hosts their monthly meetups.We run
some of the UK’s biggest software development conferences, including
FullStack, DroidCon, ScalaX, ProgNET and iOScon, and every year we run
dozens of training courses and host hundreds of free community meetups -
including the London Ruby User Group.We’re looking for a senior dev to work
on our web platform - Rails 4, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, Zurb
Foundation and jQuery. It’s a full-time permanent role, based on site at
CodeNode in Moorgate, with a competitive salary and generous benefit, and
it’s your chance to be part of a rapidly-growing company that’s right at
the heart of the software community.There’s a full job spec up on LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/799487632/
<https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/799487632/>If you’re interested or
you want to know more, drop me an email - dylan.beattie at skillsmatter.com
<dylan.beattie at skillsmatter.com> - and let’s chat.Thanks!Dylan*