[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Developer at Adaptive Lab

Sophie Aspden sophie.aspden at adaptivelab.com
Wed Aug 15 06:17:21 PDT 2018

Hello LRUG!

Adaptive Lab are looking for a Ruby/Rails developer with around 3 years
experience to join our studio in Old Street. We're a digital innovation
consultancy who have recently joined forces with Idean.

Why work at Adaptive Lab? Our MD, James Haycock, recently wrote about it-
<https://adaptivelab.com/thoughts/technology/building-the-best-technology-practice-in-london/>
but here are three great reasons:

1. We work on a wide variety of high impact, greenfield projects, for some
truly fantastic brands, all the way through the project lifecycle. Day to
day, you'll be working with lots of different stakeholders and the wider
team to design and deliver the full solution, not just picking tickets up
off a queue.

2. By joining us now you'll have a real impact on our technical culture,
how we do things and what we think about best practice and process. We're
using a great stack now, but this is ever-evolving and we want to stay on
the cutting edge. We're lucky that we don't have to deal with much legacy
code or process.

3. We have an amazing team, we work hard on our culture and we invest in
our people. There's lots of opportunity to learn and grow, personally and
professionally.

Salary and benefits are competitive, benchmarked, and include a profit
share scheme, 25 days holiday and flexible working. Full job description
here. <https://boards.greenhouse.io/adaptivelab/jobs/1036142>

If this sounds up your street and you want to find out more, please drop me
an email.

Thanks,

Sophie
--

Sophie Aspden

Talent Coordinator @adaptivelab <https://twitter.com/adaptivelab>

+44 7729186372

Second Floor Victoria House, 1 Leonard Circus, London, EC2A 4DQ

*We're going global!* Adaptive Lab is joining Idean.

New name, same awesome >
<https://www.adaptivelab.com/thoughts/business/going-global-joining-idean/>