[LRUG] [JOBS] Engineers @ Simply Business - Junior, Mid, Senior & Leads

Hiral Patel hiral.patel at simplybusiness.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 04:47:27 PDT 2018

Hi All,

We at Simply Business are expanding the team and looking for Engineers at a
variety of Levels. We currently have Junior, Mid-Level, Senior (onsite or
remote) and Lead roles.

We're in the FinTech space providing insurance price comparison to startups
and SMEs. Our company culture is all about technology, innovation and
putting the customer first.

We're also on a mission to create the best workplace in the world. We're on
the right path having been voted 1st place winners of the Sunday Times 'Top
100 Best Companies to Work For' two years running in recent years.

Here you can find flexible hours, working from home/remote, paid company
trips abroad (Lisbon and Barcelona the last couple years), a modern
open-plan office (with separate quiet spaces and collaborative areas),
regular hackathons, lots of funding for training/conferences, competitive
salaries & benefits, and a general 'feel good' atmosphere each day.

We have a number of new and existing teams you can join. We're building out
a global platform having recently expanded into the US. In addition we are
increasing our product discovery capabilities to support rapid testing of
new customer features via a build-measure-learn approach.

Our stack is mainly; Ruby, Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, Spark, Redshift, Kafka,
Ansible, RabbitMQ, Puppet, Docker, AWS, HTML, CSS, SASS, HAML, JavaScript,
Redux and React.

A handful of things we believe in; continuous delivery & integration, clean
& maintainable code, data-driven decision making, build-measure-learn
(taken from Lean Startup), working in small autonomous multi-disciplinary
product teams, using the right tool for the job and creating the best
workplace in the world.

We have both onsite and remote roles available for the Senior roles, and
our other roles are all based onsite in our light and airy office in Bank
(our wonderful roof terrace is being made good use of in this summer heat!)

If interested, please drop me an email directly with your number and a good
time for me to call, and I'd be more than happy to tell you more about us
and our roles.

Thanks for reading, and no recruitment agencies please :)

Best,
Hiral
Recruitment - Simply Business
hiral.patel at simplybusiness.co.uk