[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Developer at FutureGov

Stuart Harrison pezholio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 05:00:28 PST 2018

Hey all,

Just dropping y'all a quick line to see if anyone's looking for a new gig
in the New Year. We're looking for a Senior Developer at FutureGov. We're a
design agency that works mainly in the public sector (particularly local
government) to help our clients through digital transformation, whether
that's service design, UI / UX or new tooling.

Recent clients include:

* Hackney Council, where (amongst other things) we've built a tool to help
Hackney residents into better jobs
* Barnardos, where we've built a platform that helps young people
transition after leaving care
* Essex County Council, where we're building a chatbot to help older people
who are coming out of hospital
* Southwark Council, where we've just finished a short discovery piece
around Planning viability assessments (which is very cool and data-heavy).

We're after someone with good Rails chops who can work at pace and is used
to working in multidisciplinary teams. We're based in brand new digs in
London Bridge, and also have an office in Sheffield. Our Github is here in
case you're interested in looking at what we've been up to recently:

https://github.com/wearefuturegov/

Perks include:

* Nice, centrally located office, but flexibility to work from home too
* Generous parental leave (and childcare vouchers etc)
* Flexible working
* A lovely team!

Full job ad is here:

https://www.wearefuturegov.com/careers/product-developer

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with me
directly.

Cheers

Stuart @ FutureGov