[LRUG] Invitation to Ruby on Ice (Jan 26th-28th near Munich)

Ruby on Ice orga at rubyonice.com
Thu Jan 4 00:51:14 PST 2018

Dear Rubyists from El Rug,

on the weekend from January 26th to 28th the first Ruby on Ice
conference will take place at lake Tegernsee near Munich. It's a short
flight from London, so we hope to see some of you there!

We have invited Rubyists from all over the world to have fun in the snow
and talk about the future of Ruby, Rails and related technologies in a
single-track, community-run conference.

There will a 11 talks, 2 workshops and a (voluntary) trip to the sledge
run. You can look up the agenda here:

  https://rubyonice.com/2018

Ruby on Ice is organized by Ruby Berlin e.V., a non-profit organization
that supports the communities behind EuRuKo, eurucamp and RailsCamp.

Hope to see you at Tegernsee!

Henning & Bascht & Thomas
Ruby on Ice organization team
Ruby Berlin e.V.