[LRUG] [JOBS] Developers at Simply Business

Hiral Patel hiral.patel at simplybusiness.co.uk
Fri Jan 12 06:47:25 PST 2018

Hi All,

We are looking for Mid Level and Senior Ruby Developers to join us here at
Simply Business.

For those who don’t know us: we're in the FinTech space providing insurance
price comparison to startups and SMEs. But if you are expecting the musty
and boring insurance stereotype, think again - our company culture is all
about technology, innovation and putting the customer first.

We're also on a mission to create the best workplace in the world. - and we
think we're on the right path having been voted 1st place winners of the
Sunday Times 'Top 100 Best Companies to Work For' two years running in
recent years alongside our passion for diversity and women in tech (signed
members of the 'Women in Finance charter') and a proud BCorp to ensure our
business acts as a force for good in the world.

We're looking for talented people to join our team on a permanent basis.
All of our roles are based onsite in our modern and open plan office in
Bank with flexible hours and the option to work remotely a couple days a
week.

Our stack is mainly; Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Scala, MongoDB, Spark, Redshift,
RabbitMQ, Puppet, AWS, HTML, CSS, SASS, HAML, JavaScript and React.

We offer flexible hours, working from home, paid trips abroad, funding for
conferences, a relaxed office environment, fortnightly hackathons, and
regular socials. We pay competitive salaries with a 5% pension scheme in
addition to a fantastic “pick’n’mix” style package consisting of private
medical, gym benefits, extra holidays and more.

The job spec for our role is attached which details more about our
philosophies and what we're looking for.

If interested, please drop me an email directly with your number and we can
arrange an informal phone chat and I can tell you much more about us.

Thanks for reading, and no recruitment agencies please :)

Best,
Hiral
Recruitment - Simply Business
hiral.patel at simplybusiness.co.uk