[LRUG] [JOBS] Software Developer at Songkick

Alexey Blinov alexey at songkick.com
Wed Jan 17 10:15:29 PST 2018

Hey everyone!

I am looking for a Software Developer to join the engineering team at Songkick in a permanent position in our office in Hoxton.

We’re is a live music startup, serving over 19 million users a month and making sure they never miss their favourite artists live. With over 6 million event listings, we’re the biggest concert service on the planet.

We’re primarily a Ruby house (Rails and Sinatra power our frontends and services respectively) but we have a range of other languages in our codebase: Go, Swift, Java to name a few.

You’ll have the opportunity to take on a range of exciting engineering challenges: from developing our website, mobile apps, and services to integrating with our partners, including Spotify, BBC, Shazam, and Facebook. We use Kanban, Continuous Deployment, pairing, and knowledge sharing which enables us to ship 10+ changes a day.

Find more details on our jobs page (https://songkick.com/jobs) or email directly to me (alexey at songkick.com).

Alexey Blinov
Engineering Manager
Songkick