[LRUG] [ANN] February meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Mon Jan 29 05:15:38 PST 2018

Hi Folks,

This email is:

a) a reminder that our Feb meeting is on Monday 12th Feb
b) an update about the 3 talks that round out our agenda of 8 talks:

* “Increase your quality of life: An RSpec primer” by Elena Tanasoiu
* “Things I wish I'd known about Ruby Gems” by Iain Beeston
* “Git commit signing: Code we can trust?” by Matthew Rudy Jacobs

Hope to see you all there!

Cheers,

Murray