[LRUG] [Jobs] Rails + React.js engineers - onsite only, contract or Perm

Dan Jacobs dan at danjacobs.com
Tue Jul 3 03:45:07 PDT 2018

Hello Everyone,

I've now been in my role as CTO at TRX (www.trx.tv) for 9 months.

Made some really good inroads in putting together a great team and
doing things in the right way.  We're agile but not overly heavy on
agile process.  Team are all mid/senior level devs and there is a lot
of autonomy for developers who with work from home flex a couple of
days a week.

We're a small team (3 x engineers, myself and a prod manager).
Looking to add a couple more people.

TRX is a TV industry start up, very well funded and although early
stage we have deals with BBC, Sky and other major players.

We sit between distributors who own the rights to TV shows and
broadcaster who show them, we add a lot of value to a previously very
manual and offline process.

Stack is Rails + React
We expect TDD
We all do some dev ops (Amazon, Circle CI)
Lots of pairing
MVP all features

We only work 4.5 days a week (half day Fridays).

Decent pay*, equity for perms + healthcare + good pension.
(*circa £500pd contract / £70-£80k perm)

No thanks agencies.

Drop me an email or give me a call if you want to chat more.

Dan

--
www.danjacobs.com
07956 246 659