[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby/Rails CONTRACT - £500/day + Semi Remote - £70k

Matt Mclellan mattmclellan33 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 04:14:46 PDT 2018

Dearest Lrug,

Hope you’re all enjoying this heatwave J

Its that time of the year were a couple of the companies we are working
with looking for skilled Ruby/Rails contractors to help out on some new
projects (4 contract roles in total).

If there are any contractors coming to the end of a contract or even
developers in a perm role that are interested in moving into more of a
contract focused career feel free to drop us a message.

*Rate*: Up to *£500/day*

*Duration*: 6 months High chance of an extension.

*Location*: London/Greater London.

*Side note:* We also have a Semi remote Ruby/Rails role for a popular
startup, they are happy for you to work a 50/50 split between home and the
office, Would look something like 1 week from home, 1 week in the office.

Paying up to £70k.

--

*Mathieson Mclellan*

*Mobile: 07468566542*