[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior and Mid-Level Ruby developers - carwow

Rory Franklin rory.franklin at carwow.co.uk
Wed Jul 4 03:54:44 PDT 2018

Just wanted to give those of you who are going to Brighton Ruby a heads up.

I'm an engineering manager at carwow and we are looking for Senior and Mid
Level Ruby Developers as we continue to grow in to Europe (in addition to
the UK and Germany, we've just launched in Spain and France!).

We are one of the sponsors of Brighton Ruby and as well as a bit of
friendly competition (yes, we have Mario Kart), we're also going to be
running an actual competition where you have some fun and win some Bose
headphones. Other than that, we've got plenty of swag such as coffee, jelly
beans and sunglasses, so plenty of reason for you to drop by and talk to
us.

There are lots of interesting technical challenges that we face as we grow
our business. Below are a couple of links to the tech roles we are
recruiting for right now:

Senior Developer: https://carwow.workable.com/jobs/615308

Mid Level Developer: https://carwow.workable.com/jobs/615313

For anyone who has been to our Holborn office, we are now in a new office
right by Victoria station. We're still dog-friendly, still love coffee and
everyone at carwow can work from home one day a week.

Feel free to drop by and say hi to us on Friday :)

--

Rory Franklin

Engineering Manager

T: 0800 808 5885

Verde Building, 10 Bressenden Pl, Victoria, London SW1E 5DH
http://www.carwow.co.uk

<http://www.carwow.co.uk/>

#6 in Startups.co.uk Top 100 of 2016
<http://startups.co.uk/startups-100/2016/6-carwow/>