[LRUG] [JOBS] Software Developer - Colossus

Paula Cara paulacara.farcas at colossusbets.com
Mon Jul 9 05:48:47 PDT 2018

We are one of the most celebrated sports gaming ventures of recent years,
recognised as serial innovators and driven by our passion to make sports
'bigger' for fans around the globe. We develop all our technology in-house
out of our work home near King's Cross.

We are on the hunt for talented engineers who want to build
industry-transforming products. Our Back-end team has been at the forefront
of our expansion, achieving such feats as launching a new partner every 2
weeks for 12 months in a row, while being key to the launch of new
award-winning features, such as Colossus Syndicates, the first-ever
'crowdbetting' solution.

More than coders, we are after problem solvers who want to take on the
challenge of seeing us through our next phase of growth. We are looking for
highly motivated ROR Developers with 3+ years of experience to join our
ambitious team. The high level required skills include experience with
RESTful APIs, databases (i.e. MySQL, MongoDB), messaging systems (i.e.
Kafka) and cache systems (i.e. Redis). The entire description can be found
at *https://corporate.colossusbets.com/careers.php
<https://corporate.colossusbets.com/careers.php>**. *

If you think you are the next Colossal or just want to hear more, drop me a
note.

Paula Cara Farcas

*CTO*
*e*:   paulacara.farcas at colossusbets.com
*t:*   +44 (0)20 3405 8420 <+44%2020%203405%208420>

[image: Inline image 1]

To keep up to date with the latest news, follow us on *Twitter*
<http://www.twitter.com/colossusbets> & *Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/colossus-bets>*

*Colossusbets Limited | 175 – 185 Grays Inn Road | London | WC1X 8UE.*
Registered
in England and Wales under company number 07981562. This email is from
Colossusbets Limited, a company licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling
Commission. The information in this e-mail (which includes any attachment
and any subsequent reply) is confidential and as such it is intended only
for the named recipient(s). This e-mail may not be disclosed or used by any
person other than the addressee, nor may it be copied in any way. If you
are not a named recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete
any copies of this email. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any view
or opinions presented in this email do not necessarily represent those of
Colossusbets Limited.