[LRUG] [JOBS] Full stack Ruby developers - Cygnetise

David Dawson david.dawson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 03:54:58 PDT 2018

Hello LRUG

I am the CTO of a small fast growing startup called Cygnetise <https://www.cygnetise.com/>, who are using blockchain to manage authorised signatory lists, and I am looking to build a team from the ground up to bring an agency built platform in house.

The current platform is a Ruby / Roda based stack which uses both Redis and Solidity (Ethereum) as it’s data stores, and due to the fact it is essentially a MVP, it has a relatively small code base.

In order to continue feature development but also work towards a clean a sustainable platform, the plan is to take the current Roda based platform and evolve it using modern ruby libraries such as rom-rb and dry-rb.

Ideally I would like to hire two permanent full stack ruby developers (mid-level / senior),  so if you are looking to work in the blockchain space using modern ruby libraries then please get in touch.

Location: Threadneedle St, London

David Dawson
CTO

Mob: +44 (0) 7900 005759