[LRUG] [JOBS] - New Snr Front End Developer role at Zapnito

Jon Beer jon at zapnito.com
Tue Jul 17 02:22:04 PDT 2018

*The Role*
Zapnito is looking for a Senior Front End Developer with Rails experience
who can bring together modern CSS, HTML and Javascript whilst being
comfortable building and maintaining Rails code.

   - Full time, permanent role
   - Competitive salary
   - Flexible work from home, normally two days per week
   - Office based at Mindspace Shoreditch
   - Small team, become the 9th member, have a strong voice in what we do
   - Stock options

Please see the full role description here:
https://zapnito.com/users/1-jon-beer/posts/34413-we-re-hiring-zapnito-senior-front-end-developer

*About Zapnito*
*Zapnito is a four year old revenue funded startup, based in Shoreditch.
We provide expert networks to B2B publishers like Springer Nature and IGOs
like the OECD.  *

*Why we're hiring*
To grow the functional capabilities of the Zapnito platform, improve user
experiences and deliver against our expert networking vision more rapidly.

Please contact Jon Beer on jon at zapnito.com if you are interested.

Cheers, Jon

--
[image: Zapnito] <https://www.zapnito.com>

Jon Beer
CTO & Co-founder

[image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/jonbeer> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://uk.linkedin.com/in/jonbeer>

Zapnito is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered
number: 08406532. Registered office: Unit 4 Vista Place, Coy Pond Business
Pk, Poole, Dorset BH12 1JY, England.

This message and any attached documents contain information from Zapnito
Ltd that may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this information. If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately by reply email and then delete this message.