[LRUG] [JOBS] Quorso: Make a difference in the lives of managers across the globe

Joshua Fleck josh.fleck at quorso.com
Tue Jul 17 05:32:51 PDT 2018

Hello!

I'm a lead engineer at Quorso, where we are on a mission to help managers
at all levels take ownership of their part of the business, improve
profits, and grow professionally. Every day we process our client's
detailed financial data and provide compelling insights to floor managers
to help them make better decisions in their day-to-day operations. It's
like having a business coach in your pocket.

We're hiring several permanent roles at our offices just down Regent Street
from Oxford Circus tube station. We prefer to work on-site and try and make
the most of all of the amenities nearby - Carnaby Street, Berwick Street
Market, and numerous pubs and restaurants. As a startup, there are lots of
opportunities to make your mark on the technical stack and our ways of
working as we optimise our platform to scale. But, we are also very well
funded (and have several paying clients), so can provide a bit more
security than other startups of a similar size.

Our technical stack is Ruby, Rails, React + Redux, Postgres (RDS), Linux
(EC2), Chef and OpsWorks. We're looking for some smart people to help us in
the following areas:

Full stack engineer <https://quorso.com/jobs/engineering-full-stack> (2+
years experience)
Data engineer <https://quorso.com/jobs/engineering-data> (2+ years
experience)
Senior engineer <https://quorso.com/jobs/engineering-senior> (6+ years
experience)
Devops engineer <https://quorso.com/jobs/engineering-devops> (4+ year
experience)

If this sounds interesting to you, please reply with your CV and/or link to
your LinkedIn and your Github profile.

Josh

--

*Joshua Fleck* | Lead Engineer

Quorso, Liberty House, 222 Regent St, London, W1B 5TR
<https://maps.google.com/?q=222+Regent+St,+London,+W1B+5TR&entry=gmail&source=g>

www.quorso.com