[LRUG] Small team in Bristol with availability during summer

nicolas alpi nicolas.alpi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 03:32:23 PDT 2018

Good morning LRUG,

We (CookiesHQ - https://www.cookieshq.co.uk/) are a small team or Ruby and
JS developers.

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, we now have some availability for
the rest of the summer and September.

We're used to working either with founders directly, creating their SAAS
product from scratch, or work with existing teams, on existing products
helping either scale products or push more features.

*Things we can do:*

Ruby / Rails development
Machine learning
Front-end development (Vue / React / Vanilla JS). We have a dedicated front
end.
Performance / optimisations
PWAs
Hybrid mobile apps (Ionic / React native)
Bespoke WordPress
Technical SEO recommendations

If you're interested or know someone that could benefit of a small team,
please do let me know or direct them to our website
https://www.cookieshq.co.uk

Thanks a ton for any recommendations!

Nic

--
Nicolas Alpi, cookies eater
Ruby on Rails, Javascript developer at CookiesHQ