[LRUG] Sponsorship opportunities

Andrew Farrell amfarrell at mit.edu
Thu Jul 26 07:40:55 PDT 2018

Hi Luke,

I'm an American software engineer who moved over here 2 years ago on a
Tier-2 sponsorship from GoCardless. I really like it here:
 - We have clean codebase with a thorough and modular test suite
<https://gocardless.com/blog/getting-started-with-coach/>.
 - By habit, we have a lot of clarity around the reasons behind the
decisions we make.
 - I've personally received a significant quantity of mentorship while here.
Our job openings are listed at on our Greenhouse board here
<http://grnh.se/63jkfy1>.

If you want advice about moving from the US to the UK, find some times that
you're free in the next few weeks and send me a Calendly
<https://calendly.com/> link with 30-minute slots. I'd be happy to have a
videochat.

Cheers,
Andrew