[LRUG] Sponsorship opportunities

Matthew Rudy Jacobs matthewrudyjacobs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 07:36:29 PDT 2018

A few years ago (2013ish) I went around the Silicon Milkroundabout seeing
which companies could sponsor.

And the answer was "very few".

However things have changed, and there are now a lot of bigger
organisations who use Ruby.

For an authoritative list of companies who *can* sponsor, here's the
official list, however I know from my girlfriend's experience, that having
a license is not the same as being willing to do so.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/register-of-licensed-sponsors-workers

Matthew