[LRUG] Sponsorship opportunities

Steve Janaway steve at bloomandwild.com
Thu Jul 26 07:33:00 PDT 2018

Hi,

We (Bloom & Wild) are now able to offer sponsorship. Coincidently we are
looking for a Senior Rails dev at the moment - more details at
https://www.bloomandwild.com/careers or drop me a line if you'd like to
know more.

Steve

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 at 15:23, Luke Bennellick <omdb227 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm an American who is currently looking to move to the UK (London in
> particular) and was curious about which companies offer visa sponsorship
> for Rails Developers. I'm aware of a few (Deliveroo, Simply Business,
> CarWow) and was wondering if anybody is aware of other companies with the
> sponsorship licence? I've taken a look online but not found much!
>
> Much appreciated,
>
> Thanks

Steve Janaway | VP Engineering | Bloom & Wild
<https://bnc.lt/7Zdc/wexmMAZG2y> | 07766992798

Bloom & Wild | Studio V203 | Vox Studios | 1 - 45 Durham Street | London |
SE11 5JH

<http://po.st/D9xtOk>