[LRUG] Bath Ruby Conference Schedule

Simon Starr simon at starr.cx
Mon Mar 12 14:31:44 PDT 2018

Hi Folks,

With just over a week to go until Bath Ruby, I’ve finally managed to
publish the schedule:
https://2018.bathruby.uk/schedule/

In addition to a keynote from Matz, we’ll have talks from a couple of
familiar LRUG faces and several from speakers who’ll be presenting in the
UK or Europe for the first time. I’m really pleased with the lineup and I
hope to see you all in Bath next week :)

If you’re not familiar with the conference and you’d like to learn a bit
more about it, this short video from the last one is worth a watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdxMd53fIjE

Both full price and student tickets are still available, and I’m keen to
hear from anyone interested in free tickets for underrepresented groups. If
you’d like to attend but you can’t afford to for whatever reason, you can
request a free ticket through Diversity Tickets (
https://diversitytickets.org/events/142) or by contacting me directly.

Finally, there are still a couple of sponsorship slots available and you
can find the sponsorship prospectus here:
http://bit.ly/BathRubySponsorship2018

Cheers,
  Simon
--