[LRUG] [JOBS][London] Full stack software engineer at Looper Insights

Simon Lau superslau at gmail.com
Wed May 23 04:11:39 PDT 2018

Good afternoon LRUG,

Long time lurker coming out of the woodwork - I work at Looper Insights,
which helps movie industry companies optimise their digital products (films
and TV shows) with the major online platforms such as iTunes, Google Play,
Amazon etc.

We're already working with some high profile clients, and thus we're
looking to hire our second full stack developer, to work in our London
office near Oxford Circus.

The stack is Ruby on Rails, with a frontend powered by React, living in
AWS, and we're working to build out our ETL data pipeline as well as
expanding the product itself. More details are in our job post:

*https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/looper-insights-211d1307/full-stack-rails-engineer-e197d3f2
<https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/looper-insights-211d1307/full-stack-rails-engineer-e197d3f2>*

The role is permanent.

I'll be at the next LRUG - so if you want to catch up then let me know, or
email me with any questions.

Cheers,
Simon