[LRUG] [JOBS] Awesome front-end dev looking for work (needs visa sponsor)

Leo Critchley leo at toucanbox.com
Wed Nov 7 01:57:50 PST 2018

Hello LRUG,

We’re going to have to let go a junior frontend dev who has been working with us for several months, due to internal changes in the company structure, and I wondered if anyone is looking?

She’s by far the best of many devs we interviewed for the role, good enough that we sponsored her visa (she’s Malaysian). But we’ve had to restructure. She'll need another employer who is prepared to pick up sponsoring the visa or she’ll have to leave the UK.

If anyone is looking for a great teammate – JS (with Vue experience), HTML, super-fast CSS, quick learner, no-nonsense, personable, fluent English-speaker, CS degree – then please get in touch and I’ll make the connection.

Cheers,

Leo