[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior and mid RoR roles, Oxford

Sarah segglestn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 08:05:53 PST 2018

Hello LRUG,

Hero is a digital health platform designed to simplify the way in which
consumers access to face to face healthcare appointments. As of mid-Nov,
the product will be used by ~5 practices across the NHS and private sector.

We are looking to hire a Senior Dev and a Mid-level Dev to join our team
based in Summertown, Oxford – with flexibility to work remote 2 days a
week. Full details for both jobs available at
https://www.herohealthsoftware.com/.

The next year of development will offer some interesting challenges,
including a number of API integrations with different platforms, and a
continual focus on creating a fantastic patient user experience.

I was Senior Developer on the project during the agency development
phase and can vouch for the team – it is an interesting product, and it
is supported by passionate founders.

Contact Gus (gus at herodoctors.co.uk <mailto:gus at herodoctors.co.uk>)
directly to apply or feel free to get in touch with me to hear more
about the history of the product development.

Best wishes,

Sarah