[LRUG] Ruby Meetup 28th November

Gus Shaw Stewart gus at joindrover.com
Thu Nov 15 07:37:00 PST 2018

Hi Rubyists!

We would like to invite you to our Ruby meetup on 28th November, at the
Drover office in East London above the Regent's Canal! After a fantastic
meetup earlier this week kindly hosted by the LRUG team, we at Drover would
like to keep the ball rolling and would be thrilled to host you.

We will have several great speakers to give some great Ruby insights, plus
plenty of food and drink. There will be lots of chances to network, make
announcements, and enjoy plenty of Ruby talk, so come on down!

Please sign up here:
https://www.meetup.com/London-Ruby-Meetup/events/256028080/

The address is the Drover Office, 8 Orsman Road, N1 5QJ, and it will run
from 7-9pm, Wednesday, 28th November.

Can't wait to see you all there!

Gus and the Drover team

--

<https://www.joindrover.com/>

*Gus Shaw Stewart*

Developer
+44 7714462492  | gus at joindrover.com  |  joindrover.com
<https://www.joindrover.com/>

  Drover Ltd | 8 Orsman Road, London, N1 5QJ
<https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Drover/@51.536442,-0.0813777,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x48761c93e336319b:0x6bfa1b1a98fbbd4a!8m2!3d51.536442!4d-0.079189>

Drover Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority for entering into regulated hire agreements under firm reference
number 773030. Drover Limited is also an Appointed Representative of Ambant
Underwriting Services Limited (for general insurance intermediary
business), a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority under firm reference number 597301 to carry on insurance
mediation activities. Drover Limited is registered in England and Wales
company number 09829742. Registered office at 8 Orsman Road, London, N1 5QJ.