[LRUG] [JOBS] Lead Developer at Ed Tech Start-up in West London

Leo Critchley leo at toucanbox.com
Mon Oct 1 02:14:49 PDT 2018

Hi LRUGgers,

I’ve got a great Ruby opening in our team here at toucanBox.

We’re looking for a Lead Developer to mentor the team (of 5), take charge of our dev practices, and push the architecture onwards.

We’ve got a modern docker cluster and build pipelines, various technologies running different services – Rails / sinatra / Sequel / custom ORM – and there’s a big opportunity to own all sorts of projects and improvements. Salary: £65-75k depending on experience.

I’m working here myself because of an email toucanBox sent to the LRUG list, so I’m hopeful I’ll be able to repay my good luck now :)

More info here: https://toucanbox.workable.com/j/1B62C27960

Thanks,

Leo

--