[LRUG] [JOBS] Doing social good with Rails at SH:24

Adam Whittingham adamw at sh24.org.uk
Tue Sep 4 01:16:31 PDT 2018

Hello LRUG,

We're looking for a couple of senior developers in the UK.

Working in partnership with the NHS, SH:24 (http://sh24.org.uk) are
an award winning, not for profit online sexual health service, working
across the UK to deliver STI testing, clinical support and
contraception. We are a well-funded rapidly growing start-up, with a true
social cause.

Our HQ is Central London but much of our excellent team work remotely.

We're Rails based (Rails 5.2 but still working on upgrading one last
4.2 app) with a common stack (Postgres, Sidekiq, Redis, AWS).
Much of our current work is green field.

We're TDD true believers and we take the health of our code seriously -
part of the reason we're
hiring is to let us pay down some tech debt.

This is not your run-of-the-mill company, team, service or opportunity.

If you fancy doing some good with good code, drop me a note.

Thanks,

Adam
SH:24