[LRUG] [JOBS] Full stack role at CreditDigital

Pericles Theodorou pericles at creditdigital.co.uk
Wed Apr 24 09:14:47 PDT 2019

Hey LRUG,

CreditDigital is hiring our first full time engineer (yay!) to work on our Rails app. We have been working with an agency for the past months but now we are ready to bring someone in.

We are looking for a full stack developer to join us at our Angel office (right next to the tube station). We are hosted on Heroku so the typical infrastructure you would expect. On the front end, we don't have yet the complexity that demands a framework like React / Elm the likes, vanilla JS is all that we need at the moment.

A bit about CreditDigital: we help business vendors get paid upfront and offer their customers monthly finance on their invoices. Instead of late payments and inflexible terms, we help both vendors and their business customers manage their cashflow bettter.

We are pretty competitive on salary and we offer great working perks (35 hour weeks, working from home whenever you want, etc).

Email me directly if you want to find out more.

No agencies at this point please!

All the best,
Pericles

--