[LRUG] [JOBS] Join us at Ably - looking for Rails & Ruby, SRE, and Front-end engineers

Matthew O'Riordan matthew.oriordan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 08:05:44 PDT 2019

Hi all

We've had a good year so far. Off the back of some great wins, such as
Hubspot coming on board to deliver a unified realtime API for all their
development teams, we've been approached by investors recently and are now
getting ready for the next stage in our growth.

If you're interested in doing truly technically challenging work, learning
every day, and being in an environment where you're going to be noticed and
can make a difference for the thousands of developers who consume our APIs,
then I hope you'll consider joining me at Ably, here in Camden, London.
See www.ably.io/careers.

Currently we are looking for:

   - Lead Ruby & Rails Engineer - https://jobs.ably.io/o/lead-ruby-engineer
   - Senior Ruby & Rails Engineer -
   https://jobs.ably.io/o/senior-ruby-engineer
   - Senior Front-end dev - https://jobs.ably.io/o/senior-frontend-developer
   - Head of Infrastructure (Ruby & Go) -
   https://jobs.ably.io/o/head-of-infrastructure
   - Site Reliability Engineer -
   https://jobs.ably.io/o/site-reliability-engineer
   - Head of Client Software (SDK dev) -
   https://jobs.ably.io/o/head-of-client-software
   - Developer Advocate - https://jobs.ably.io/o/developer-advocate-1

Feel free to drop me a line directly if you're interested, I'd be happy to
answer any questions you have.

--
Matthew O'Riordan <https://linkedin.com/in/lemon>
Ably CEO & tech co-founder <https://www.ably.io/about/team>

New: We now support Server-Sent Events (SSE) - a lightweight,
subscribe-only data streaming protocol
<https://www.ably.io/blog/server-sent-events-and-ably>