[LRUG] [JOBS] \o/ Senior Developer \o/ - Government Digital Service

lrug at kelvingan.co.uk lrug at kelvingan.co.uk
Mon Dec 9 08:08:07 PST 2019

Hey everyone!

Apologies for the job spam but we're looking good people with Rails experience, and some of the LRUG community have worked with us before so I think it felt ok to ask...

We are looking for a senior developer to join our awesome software engineering community here at GDS.

Location:
Aldgate, London

Contract:
Permanent, Full-Time

Salary:
£60K+ - depending on experience

Some of the benefits people at GDS love:

* civil Service pension schemes which ranges between 24-30%
* 25 days + 1 special days leave for the Queen's birthday. An additional days leave is accrued for every year of service up-to 30 days.
* flexible working and a brilliant work life balance
* working on things that affect the lives of every UK citizen //
* working in modern development environments and with modern agile delivery principles

This role is for our GovWifi Team:

GovWifi is an authentication service in use across public sector organisations that makes participating networks appear as one to the user. GovWifi enables smarter working and encourages joined-up government.
GovWifi provides a free guest wifi service in organisations that have signed up using a fast and simple registration process.  It currently has around 250,000 active users.

More info on what it's like to work at GDS and the job can be found on Jobvite: https://jobs.jobvite.com/gds/jobs/category?c=Software+engineering and https://jobs.jobvite.com/gds/job/oJZFbfwi

Let me know if you're interested at all or have any questions.

Cheers
Kelvin Gan