[LRUG] [JOBS] Junior and Senior Backend Engineer (Ruby)

Jan Riethmayer jan at zencargo.com
Mon Feb 18 07:33:39 PST 2019

Hello,

my Name is Jan Riethmayer and I'm the CTO and co-founder of Zencargo
<https://www.zencargo.com/careers>.

*Our mission is to help supply chains act faster and be smarter*

We are a digital freight forwarder based in London (currently at Russel
Square, will be moving to *Farringdon Station*). We create Supply Chain and
Logistics products for a $200bn market managing the movement of goods and
products from their creation all the way to their delivery to the end
customer.

Our primary product, and what you’ll be spending most of your time on, is
our digital freight forwarding platform. This gives our customers
visibility into where their shipments are and allows us to collaborate
directly with them away from the morass of emails and spreadsheets.

We’re looking for a *Backend Engineers (both junior and senior)* to support
our team across product development, operations, sales, and customer
service.

The majority of my team is working remotely, I'm looking for more people
on-site to be closer to our operations team (our internal customer), but
you're flexible working from home (it's very natural in our team).

Junior Backend Engineer <https://www.workable.com/j/46889E2D62> *(30k-45k)*
Senior Backend Engineer <https://zencargo.workable.com/j/E1E03C0F7F>
*(60k-80k)*

The team you'd be working with:

https://github.com/andrzejsliwa
https://github.com/bob-p
https://github.com/sevos
https://github.com/joshvince
https://github.com/skrobek
https://github.com/luciagibboni
https://github.com/mjosephmiller
https://github.com/csabat
https://github.com/creativebay
https://github.com/riethmayer

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a great start of your week everyone!
Jan

PS: We're currently not working with new recruiters or recruiting agencies,
we have a full-time inhouse-recruiter
--

<https://zencargo.com/> *Jan Riethmayer* | Co-founder, CTO
zencargo.com | jan at zencargo.com
44 Russel Square, London, United Kingdom WC1B 4JP, Office 7/8
Book time in My Calendar <https://doodle.com/riethmayer>
<https://twitter.com/zencargoltd>  <https://www.facebook.com/zencargoltd/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/11072387/>
<https://www.instagram.com/zencargo/>